[AccessD] Slightly OT: Access/Office 2003 with Multilingual User Pack on Terminal Server/Citrix Metaframe

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 17 13:14:15 CST 2004

I do French or English input on the same Access 97 form by bringing up
the windows xp language bar and testing or forcing a language switch on
the keyboard depending on which textbox is active. This probably not the
only way to do it. I am not sure how this would work via Citrix.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.