[AccessD] Sending Preformatted Emails

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Thu Mar 18 11:48:41 CST 2004

Ok, I get several different errors depending on what action I perform first
& last. But it is not consistent.

If I send an email & try to send it again it will create the second email.
If I create the email & do not send, I get "The SendObject action was
canceled".

If I go to a new record, enter another request, After I canceled the first
email from the previous record, I get "The SendObject action was canceled",
but sometimes I get "Can't find the field "Form" referred to in your
expression".

One time, not sure what I did to get this error, "reserved error".

Virginia