[AccessD] Re: Hyperlink Field

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Mar 18 13:21:53 CST 2004

I finally remembered what I used a hyperlink
capable label for.  I was linking to external
images (jpgs) and wanted a "link" to them
so I stored the path in the db and set the
hyperlink address property in code.

So Virginia, I mislead you, but I also
know that you have a good answer from one
of the other listers.

I hate getting old :-()

They say memory is the first thing to go.
I cannot remember what the second thing was!

Robert