[AccessD] Connect to DB2

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 18 17:24:58 CST 2004

Have a look through this site
http://www.able-consulting.com/MDAC/ADO/Connection/OLEDB_Providers.htm#OLEDBProviderForDB2

Then check here since things like the rdbname change depending on
whether you are going to VM, MVS, MVE or AS400

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;218590

I would try to create a blank .udl file in Notepad, save it , then open
via explorer and select oledb for DB2, fill in the blanks
test the connection when it works get the connection string out of the
saved udl file.

Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.
Canada