[AccessD] New EMail Address

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 18 22:27:52 CST 2004

Hi John:

Do not forget to set up your new address in the contact section of your web
site as follows so spam-bots will not be able just extract it. (It does not
matter what shows on the screen, it is what is in the page code that the
'bots' search for.)

<script language="JavaScript">
<!-- Begin
user = "jcolby";