[AccessD] Synchronize with Palm or PocketPC

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 15:02:59 CST 2004

I haven't actually used this, but I did buy it and it is supposed to allow
syncing between handheld database and Access database

It's called "Smartlist to go" and is made by Dataviz, the same guys who do
Documents to Go which I have used and is a fabulous tool for synciing Excel
and Word Docs to a PalmOS handheld.

http://www.dataviz.com/products/smartlisttogo/index.html

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com