[AccessD] Connect to DB2

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 20 10:11:38 CST 2004

These might help too:

 Getting Started with DB2 V8 and ADO using Visual Basic 6

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/0302hasin/0302hasin.html

DB2 Development Add-Ins for Visual Studio 6.0 - The Next Generation AD
Tooling

In here is description of auto tool to generate ADO connection string called
DB2 Development Add-In for Visual Basic 6.0
It will generate a string complete with sample code based on the driver
used.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/0208alazzawe/0208alazzawe.html

Leverage your SQL Server 2000 Skills to Learn DB2 UDB v8

http://searchdatabase.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid13_gci947038,00.html?FromTaxonomy=%2Fpr%2F286330

Just in case you have installed DB2 incorrectly see
Installing and configuring DB2 UDB V8
http://searchdatabase.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid13_gci931151,00.html?FromTaxonomy=%2Fpr%2F286330