[AccessD] Using Access for Reports w/an ASP app?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 22 15:00:24 CST 2004

For  my own purposes, I was looking for an easy solution that didn't involve
a lot of expertise any anything -- not even Web design -- and the SV
technique wins on that round. ;)

Susan H.

There was an article in the October 2003 Smart Access on dynamically
creating XML reports in A2K2 using .NET that I thought looked doable in ASP
(actually sending criteria to an existing report and outputting it as XML).
For a primer on XML reports Susan and I wrote an article on the basics of
Access XML reporting for Inside Microsoft Access but I couldn't find my copy
to give you the date.  Sometime last year though.