[AccessD] Creating Web Pages from Access

Dale Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 05:29:35 CST 2004

Good Morning,

Does anyone create web pages from within access?  I currently have an access form that contains all the master information for a return.  I also have a subform on the master form that contains multiple records (the part numbers of the return).  When I export the form to a web page the main part is ok but I look the subform.  Does anyone know how to create the subform's functionality on a web page?

Thanks for any and all help!

Dale

Do you Yahoo!?