[AccessD] Web Pages in Access

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Mar 23 06:44:48 CST 2004

Tell you what, I'm just about to start getting into HTML, ASP etc (horrified at the thought, but it has to be done).  So if anyone has sample code for a pretty secure logon page that will then direct the user to a menu page if the password is correct etc I would like to see the code, preferably with a simple explanation of how it works.  I have found various little bits and pieces on the web but could never get them to work properly.
Paul Hartland

Message date : Mar 23 2004, 12:34 PM