[AccessD] 'Heirarchal Recursion':

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 11:58:13 CST 2004

Ron:

Well, you don't have to use all of the system.  The Bill of Materials runs
by itself with no other requirements.

I've got a user in Florida running about 15 seats - using just the BOM part
of the system. Have been for about 5 years.   (Could give you his name and
number for a reference if you want.).  They've got an ERP system for all
their other manufacturing.  So you could definitely be up and running by
Thursday.

BOM reporting in E-Z-MRP include single level and indented, costed and
uncosted, summary bills, and where-used.  Manufacturer's cross references
and component reference data supported as well as effective and obsolete
dates on all the components and phantom or blow-through assemblies.

If there's interest we should probably move this discussion off-line.
Contact me at bchacc at san.rr.com.

Best,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software