[AccessD] Not enough space on disk.

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Tue Mar 23 12:54:54 CST 2004

I suspected you might have Novell. I help to administer our Novell
network, along with IP telephony and Access programming, and I get asked
to increase a user's space restrictions quite often--especially when one
of our techs go to the PC and remain logged in as the user.

Take care!

John W Clark

>>> ggonzalez at cccis.com 3/22/2004 3:05:04 PM >>>

Yes, Novel is the NOS. It seems that is the problem.  Even though I
was
trying to access local databases the security file that I use is on
the
network.  when I changed the security file locally everything worked
fine,
I then requested more space on the network and all worked there also.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

                      "John Clark"

                      <John.Clark at niagaracounty        To:
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>

                      .com>                            cc:

                      Sent by:                         Subject:  Re:
[AccessD] Not enough space on disk.

                      accessd-bounces at databasea

                      dvisors.com

                      03/22/2004 12:35 PM

                      Please respond to Access

                      Developers discussion and

                      problem solving

Are you running on a network at all? If so, what NOS?

And, if so, are you logged in as yourself, on the other PCs?

>>> ggonzalez at cccis.com 3/22/2004 1:27:01 PM >>>

I have tried rebooting and several of the options in the Microsoft
knowledge base to no avail.

Thanks

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           Francisco H Tapia        |
|         |           <my.lists at verizon.net>   |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           accessd-bounces at databasea|
|         |           dvisors.com              |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           03/22/2004 12:22 PM      |
|         |           Please respond to Access |
|         |           Developers discussion and|
|         |           problem solving          |
|---------+------------------------------------>

  |       To:       Access Developers discussion and problem solving
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>

  |       cc:

  |       Subject:  Re: [AccessD] Not enough space on disk.

try a reboot like suggested by Gary Kjos, additonally what OS is this
running on? win95/98/ME/nt/2k/xp?

ggonzalez at cccis.com wrote:

>I have 3 Gig and 256 of ram
>

>How much hdd space is available on your C: for the computer that gets
>this error?, how much ram does it have?
>

>ggonzalez at cccis.com wrote:
>

>>I am gettin getting this error when I try to open a database on my
>>computer.  I have plenty od disk space available though.  When I go
>>another computer and access the same database I have no problem.
>>
>>Does anybody have any sugestions why this is happening.
>>
>>Thanks, Gumaro

<>--
-Francisco