[AccessD] OT: Migration to SQL Server - sort of

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Mar 24 11:58:51 CST 2004

They're something more than strings, Gustav.  I've worked with them in
Access and frankly, it wasn't worth the effort, so I abandoned them.  Of
course Access can deal with GUIDs, since that is what replication uses.
It just ain't pretty and requires a LOT of coding and work.  You can't
do simple comparisons on them, and they're generally painful.

Charlotte Foust