[AccessD] Framework Discussion - Another poll

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Wed Mar 24 11:51:20 CST 2004

Actually there is absolutely no reason to add no archive.

It does nothing except take up more space.

"No Archive" or no "No Archive" it still ends up in the DBA archive.
Drew's archive may be different.

However, the replys really should have gone to John directly,
IMpersonalO.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca
Your friendly listmaster at work.

>>> jwelz at hotmail.com 24-Mar-04 12:24:03 PM >>>
I read most posts at this list including those by John Colby as it is
usually possible to learn from others' trials and tribulations.

I think it would have been appropriate to place a

               no archive

in the original post for those who hit 'Reply'.  Why a second poll?
These
look like 'me too' in my inbox and as gratifying as that may be to
John, I
would propose to moderators that responses to polls should require the
no
archive term in the body of either the poll or responses.