[AccessD] VBE Error Handler - MZ_TOOLS

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Mar 24 17:08:04 CST 2004

MZ-Tools doesn't have an error handler, it has a tool to insert error
handling into your code.  It has a find that I couldn't live without
because it shows alls hits in a tree view.  It has helpful tools like
templates you can customize for not only your error handling but also a
wizard for inserting procedures, module headers, procedure headers,
adding and removing line numbers in code, splitting and combining lines,
a Select Case wizard, and a bunch of other tools, including one to clear
the immediate window and to close all code windows.  It also has a nifty
Review Source Code utility that will show you a list of variables and
procedures that aren't used in the project - and it's lots cheaper than
FMS tools.

Charlotte Foust