[AccessD] Framework Discussion - set up question

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 25 11:47:39 CST 2004

But I *don't* use the description property.  I create custom properties for things like DisplayName. <VBG>

Actually, I do use the tag when I set up labels to use as clickable column headers to sort by that column.  I put the field name in the tag.  But, of course, my label class checks to see if the tag is populated and just ignores the click if it isn't.

Charlotte Foust