[AccessD] Lookup Fields in Table Design

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Mar 27 15:16:52 CST 2004

Gustav:
I understand your point.

When you drag a feild from the field list of a form onto the form Access
sets the row source type to table/query and creates the query definition for
row source based on the lookup property. True its not a defined query
available in the query defs collection, its stored in the controls
properties but it no longer is tied to the table's field lookup propertie.
At least in A97 it works this way.