[AccessD] Lookup Fields in Table Design

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Mar 29 09:49:15 CST 2004

Doesn't intimidate me.  I have the utmost respect for the moderators though,
because they have to be impartial.  Kind of like being a cop.  Sometimes you
have to be forceful, when you can absolutely sympathize with the people you
are trying to help.

I just hope that people starting out in Access read the thread, and realize
that not everything that is 'recommended' about Access is based on fact.
That their goal in their development career should be to learn everything
that they can with the development tool of their choice, and not just take
things at face value.

Drew