[AccessD] Lookup Fields in Table Design

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Mar 29 12:54:11 CST 2004

And that is exactly why I jumped into the thread.  There are a lot of
'myths' about Access.  Most of them are perpetuated by personal preferences,
rather then actual issues.  In your case, of a value list, there is NO
drawback, because the value list would just import or link without a hitch,
and server side db's would just ignore them if imported.  However, you are a
good example of why I posted what I did, because you were under the
impression that it was wrong to use them.  That was just mis-information.

Drew