[AccessD] Slightly OT

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 03:35:29 CST 2004

LOL

That was good.

Was just looking for some insight more to do with the management of multiple
converted Access DBs migrated to SQL Server in terms of changes to backup
and security and anything else that may prove interesting. Its a brain
picking exercise for a project I am looking at. Not really looking at the
data conversion more from the management side of things.

Martin