[AccessD] Slow Forms

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Tue Mar 30 15:30:10 CST 2004

When I say slow I mean from 1 second before compacting to 11-15 seconds the
first time and 1 second afterward.

In an mde it always takes about 11-15 seconds on my machine and 30 seconds
across the network.

I should have mentioned the app is split and in A2K.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
phone: 812.523.1017
email: reuben at gfconsultants.com