[AccessD] OT: A survey from somebody not as well-connected as JC

Kath Pelletti SDSSoftware at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 30 15:49:46 CST 2004

So true - I think being a salesperson is either in the blood or not...and I don't seem to have that gene either......on the other hand if you know that what you are selling is *great* then maybe.....

The other thing is the cost of stuff online. I recently developed a system for my husband's wholesale travel business - to produce quotations p/passenger and all that stuff - took ages as it is customised. Try selling that online - there are systems there being offered for $US300 - I wouldn't be willing to support anything for that money.

(By the way - Drew - put me down as a sayer).

Kath