[AccessD] Slow Forms

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Wed Mar 31 00:51:13 CST 2004

Hi Reuben
I don't stuff about with these sort of things any more
I rename the Original form that is causing me dramas to Whatever_Original
The create a new form from scratch. Import all the objects from the original form
(open it in design view then Edit|Selectall|Edit|Copy)
then paste all the objects to the new form then do same with the code from the original.
Copy it all then pastes it all behind the new form
Change all the form settings like Modal = true etc to match the old one
Then save the new form with the Original form's name.
That does it for me in most cases

Hope this helps

Darren