[AccessD] Needed: GetBusinessDays(Date1, Date2)

Joe Rojas JRojas at tnco-inc.com
Wed Mar 31 11:56:55 CST 2004

Don't know if it is the most efficient or even if I wrote it. :)

Public Function CalcWorkDays(Start As Date, Optional Finish As Date) As
Integer

Dim NumOfDays As Long
Dim NumOfWorkDays As Integer
Dim DayNum As Integer

If Finish = #12:00:00 AM# Then Finish = Date

NumOfDays = DateDiff("d", Start, Finish)
NumOfWorkDays = 0

For i = 1 To NumOfDays
    DayNum = Weekday(Start + i)

    If (DayNum <> 1 And DayNum <> 7) Then NumOfWorkDays = NumOfWorkDays + 1
Next

CalcWorkDays = NumOfWorkDays

End Function

JR