[AccessD] Join The Tech List - was Expanding network IP addresses.

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri May 7 08:59:01 CDT 2004

Gustav's quite right. We have set up a tech list to discuss
technical-but-not-Access questions like this. If would be really good if a)
more people joined that list (see instructions on web site) and then b) we
used it for its purpose and took this kind of thread off the main list. We
can't force anyone to sign up to the tech list, but if you think that you
might ever want help from people here on subjects such as networks,
hardware, email software, etc, etc, etc then you should join up. Equally if
you have good knowledge to share on such subjects then please join. I know
that people email such OT threads to the main list because the tech list
doesn't have as wide a coverage, but that would easily be solved if you'd
all just sign up now. It's not hard -  her's the link even
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/lists/whatandhow.htm

Just go there, go down to the Tech List and do what it says. Please. Now. Do
it.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk