[AccessD] Report Is Landscape But Printing Portrait

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri May 7 09:20:38 CDT 2004

To all,

We have Windows XP desktops along with Office XP, I have two reports that when I designed them I set the page setup to Landscape and as you would expect when you open them they are displayed as Landscape.  However when you choose to print them (by clicking the printer icon) they print out as Portrait!!!!!!!!!!!.

Has anyone else ever encountered this problem, if so can someone please give me the answer, as these reports are required by the end of today (a typical Friday)
..

Thanks in advance.

Paul Hartland

--