[AccessD] Conditional IF for display of Sub report

connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.gov.au connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.gov.au
Tue May 18 00:03:13 CDT 2004

Hello,

I am trying to hide/show a subreport depending on the value of a field in
the main report.

It is a report on animal licences and if the report is approved I need to
show conditions of approval, if refused grounds for refusal. Both of which
are set up in sub reports named subreport2 and subreport3. The decision is
shown on the main report as a field named Status.

I have been trying to add it to the report open as follows but am getting
an error on the value of the Status any comments or  help appreciated.

Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer)

If Me.Status = "Approved" Then Report.subreport3.Visible = "true" Else:
Report.subreport2.Visible = "true"

End Sub

Connie Kamrowski

Analyst/Programmer
Information Technology
NSW Agriculture
Orange

Ph: 02 6391 3250
Fax:02 6391 3290

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or received
it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views expressed
are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of
their organisation.