[AccessD] Numeric caracters do not print

Annie Courchesne, CMA accma at sympatico.ca
Mon May 24 20:18:49 CDT 2004

Hi Guys!

I know I had this problem 2 or 3 years ago, but I can't recall how I fix the
problem!  Maybe somebody can help.  I have a A2K database running on a WinXp
computer.  Whenever I print a report (any reports!), all the numbers do not
print.  And I don't mean only the numeric field.  I mean all numbers!  For
instance, if a text field as the value "179 Lachapelle # 3" it prints "
Lachapelle # "

Did anyone encountered that problem before!

Thanks a lot!

Annie Courchesne, CMA