[AccessD] A2K3: Add eMail Addy to Outlook Distibution List?

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Thu May 27 15:02:36 CDT 2004

Hello all!

So, I have finally been called upon to do some interaction with
Outlook via Access...and I don't have the foggiest idea how to do it!
I already took to Google, but got nothing usable.

THE CHALLENGE:

Given an Access database with customer records in it, I must add
selected customer records to a Newsletter distribution list in
Outlook via a button click from the Customer screen.

The Newsletter distribution list resides within UserA's Contacts
folder, but everyone in the office has permissions to view and update
it.

Hopefully somebody can point me to a good resource for Access-Outlook
interaction, or has done this before and can provide sample code.

In the meantime, I'll head back to Google and see what I can find...

Suggestions?

-Christopher Hawkins-