[AccessD] Access vs. Filemaker Comparison Reference?

Jürgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 11:49:04 CDT 2004

Drew:

That's where the 2k/4k data pages and record locking by page/record come
from.  Try creating 9 text fields of 255 characters in a table record.
Access 97 will puke it out immediately.  I'm not certain how unicode
compression fits in with newer versions but I assume it is at the transfer,
not storage stage.

Of course we have memo fields...

Ciao
Jürgen Welz