[AccessD] Access 2000 BE READ-ONLY ERRORS!!

Mike Tope mike.tope at dsl.pipex.com
Wed May 5 17:59:42 CDT 2004

Sander
It seems to always be me who gets to say this.
Some years back MS decided to limit the file extensions the developer was
allowed to use. So if you've got nine different file types tough. You have
to name each one .txt before you read or write it in Access.
They complemented this decision by including an error message "Object is
read-only" which gives absolutely no clue to what is going on.
Does that hit the spot ?
Regards
Mike Tope