[AccessD] AutoNumber To Start From 900120

Thu May 6 09:26:03 CDT 2004

According to Microsoft, when this was a 'feature', you had to delete all the
records in a table and then compact the database. Doing so would reset the
AutoNumber field to start at 1 the next time records were added.

I've never heard of any other circumstance resetting them.

Lambert