[AccessD] ShellExecute / Application.Quit

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Thu May 6 09:34:52 CDT 2004

The different versions of ShellWait utilize the API call CreateProcessA
instead of ShellExecuteA.  I can't seem to get CreateProcessA to open
anything...yet no errors are returned.  Is CreateProcessA like ShellExecuteA
in that as long as I pass a valid path/filename with a registered extension,
it will automagically do its thing?  ...because it isn't:(

Mark