[AccessD] OT: Expanding network IP addresses.

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 7 04:16:25 CDT 2004

Hi Scott

Run out? You should have 253 addresses so it's quite a server farm you
have running ...

Use a DHCP server. It's build-in in most routers and as services on
Windows, NetWare and Linux servers or as a Linux stand alone option.

Browse Google and you'll find piles of info.

/gustav

PS: Couldn't on of our brave moderators run a promotion for our OT
tech-list? Lots of recent stuff should have lived there.