[AccessD] HTML formatting entered/imported and merged into Word

Susan Jones susanj at sgmeet.com
Fri May 7 11:02:45 CDT 2004

Please bear with me if I'm not using the correct terminology here...

We use ASP to capture information on entered our web pages into SQL.  We
then use that information in preparing materials for distribution.  We're
looking into ways to also capture formatting that would be 'read' by Word
once it's merged - ie. bold, italics, etc.

I'm having trouble finding anything in Help in Word or Access that would
change <b>Susan</b> to having the word bolded and the formatting
information removed.

Any thoughts?  Am I missing something simple?  Is this harder than I think
it should be?

Thanks so much!
Susan