[AccessD] HTML formatting entered/imported and merged into Word

Susan Jones susanj at sgmeet.com
Fri May 7 14:13:14 CDT 2004

I'm printing information from the website right now.

Let me try again to explain what we need to do.  I think you might be on
target with what we want ultimately.
We need to allow users to enter a block of text with formatting
(specifically scientific information - so think scientific names in
italics, etc.).  Once we have the information, we will need to have it
display online and also prepare a final book, both of which includes the
formatting.

Currently, we are looking at a form that requires the user to enter HTML
code within the text.  If we go this route, how would we be able to use
that information from the database to change the formatting from the HTML
code to bold, italics, whatever once it's merged into Word?  Besides
getting it right in Word, I'm also concerned that the data would not be
written to the database correctly in the first place.

Susan