[AccessD] FMS gone nuts?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed May 12 09:10:27 CDT 2004

Hi Gustav,

Could this be a response to the lack of good support staff in companies
these days?

I can't imagine FMS would spend the money to create and market this item
unless they had at first conducted some market research supporting the need
for it.

But, then again, at that cost how many would they really have to sell to
cover their cost? :o)

John