[AccessD] FMS gone nuts?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed May 12 11:31:41 CDT 2004

In Defense Of:  FMS

Hey!  I like the Access Analyzer program.  Even if I knew how, could I make
my own in 4 - 6 hours?  No.  Great error catcher and time saver!

FMS is just doing what any company SHOULD do - look for a customer need for
a product in the same market scope.  They must have good reason to believe
that this will sell and be useful to someone (even at this price!).  I'm
sure part of their activity is based on their market for Analyzer and their
other products being already saturated.

I do like Analyzer!

Dan