[AccessD] Saving onClick event procedure

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Wed May 12 12:33:57 CDT 2004

Ryan,

    If you do it when the form is in design view and then Save, the effect will be permanent.

    The following sample code, executed from a module external to the form in question, will do the needful (CmdTest is the name of a command button on form named F_Test)-

    DoCmd.OpenForm "F_Test", acDesign
    Forms("F_Test")("CmdTest").OnClick =  _
                                                "[Event Procedure]"
    DoCmd.Close acForm, "F_Test", acSaveYes

    Could you kindly try it out and let me know ?

Regards,
A.D.Tejpal