[AccessD] Database Startup Properties

Demulling Family demulling at centurytel.net
Wed May 12 20:42:31 CDT 2004

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) wrote:

>Jeffrey, that is precisely what I'm trying to do...thanks.  I'm using a
>launcher application to open the front end so your approach should work just
>fine for me.  It appears that you are doing the same...is this correct?
>

>Mark

Mark what am I doing is placing it the splash screen of the actual
program and the option only comes up if in the user table the current
user on the pc is setup as a programmer/admin.  This allows me to go in
and look at code if someone reports an error or is having trouble.  It
has proven very useful when I roll out a new program at work.