[AccessD] How to - get a count for a condition

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu May 13 12:13:18 CDT 2004

Yup.....I was bein' dumb! I would have definitely done this on a
report--I do it all the time--but I never thought of it on the form. It
worked like a charm. Now I've just gotta pretty it up a bit.

Thanks again Gustav! And, everyone else who posted, as well! Thank
you!

John W Clark

>>> gustav at cactus.dk 5/13/2004 11:23:52 AM >>>

Hi John

> I first thought they wanted a list of the records, so I have a query
> already that finds these records. And, I know from running the
query,
> how many records exist. But, how do I just get the number?

The easy route:

  lngCount = DCount("*", "NameOfYourQuery")

/gustav