[AccessD] AccessD Forums WAS: Going to Raid - Win2K

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue May 18 14:01:17 CDT 2004

No, actually, I was asking the AccessD list of what they thought of setting
up DatabaseAdvisor forums.  Sure used some DBATech keywords, but it was
meant for this list.

AccessD works great as email (same with OT), but the problem with an email
list, versus a forum, is that it is harder to keep track of a thread.

Drew