[AccessD] Attaching a file to an email

Tue May 18 17:21:04 CDT 2004

Rocky,
 Have you thought about sending your e-mail through SMTP? I threw together a
class a few weeks back that uses the OSSMTP.dll, which is free, and avoids
all the Outlook security baggage... I mainly use it as a part of my programs
Advanced Error System, which sends me every un-expected error in my programs
from the users system. You can send multiple attachments, HTML, Etc....

 If you want a copy, it yours...

PS, you will have to incorporates it's functions in a form, as I just use
the class directly, and you will need the user's (or use your own, hard
programmed) SMTP server information...

Let Me Know!

Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com