[AccessD] Attaching a file to an email

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue May 18 18:30:07 CDT 2004

Stuart:

Thanks.  Got it.  It's working, too! For one file.

Is there a way to attach more than one file?

This works:

lngResult = Shell("C:\Clients\SleepDoc\Mapisend.exe /A BchAcc at san.rr.com /S
" _
    & "SleepDoc Data From " & gstrPatientName & "/E /F" _
    & "C:\Clients\SleepDoc\" & gstrPatientName & "1.TXT ")

but this doesn't:

lngResult = Shell("C:\Clients\SleepDoc\Mapisend.exe /A BchAcc at san.rr.com /S
" _
    & "SleepDoc Data From " & gstrPatientName & "/E /F" _
    & "C:\Clients\SleepDoc\" & gstrPatientName & "1.TXT, " _
    & "C:\Clients\SleepDoc\" & gstrPatientName & "2.TXT")

Also, it appears to need the full path to find Mapisend.exe and the full
path to find the attachment files.  Yes?

Regards,

is