[AccessD] Application Error

Pickering, Stephen Stephen.Pickering at caremark.com
Wed May 19 08:30:43 CDT 2004

Chris,

Have you checked to make sure that something hasn't gotten corrupted in
there?  Try Repair/compact, JetComp, importing into another mdb, maybe
even recreating the report and subreports, and see if that doesn't help.

HTH,

Steve

-----Chris Foote's Original Message-----

One of my colleagues is having a problem with one of her A97 databases.

She has a complicated Report with at least four embedded sub-reports.

The Report formats and views just fine but when she clicks the Print
button
she gets the following error message "The instruction at "0x300f5243"
referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read"." &
Access
terminates.

I've searched the M$ Knowledge Base to no avail apart from the possibility
that this error message has been seen when installing Visual Studio C++.

It may be relevant that she's got Visual Studio C++ installed on her NT4
box.

Can anyone please point me in a good direction to sort this?

My colleague is leaving the company in three weeks time & I may end up
having to maintain her db when she leaves :-(

Regards
Chris Foote - UK