[AccessD] OT : How long for lists to take effect

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Wed May 19 13:18:06 CDT 2004

The OT list must have changed a bit then, because I don't think there
was ever a period of inactivity, while I was on it...then again, that
might just say something about me! I've got a question regarding "rent
to own" real estate, and I am having trouble finding any quality info on
it, so I figured I could definitlely find somebody on the OT list. I
don't know if anyone realized what a plethora of knowledge we have
assembled on our lists, but I don't think that I haven't gotten help or
support for anything I have ever asked.

Thanks. I'll check again later.

John

>>> andy at minstersystems.co.uk 5/19/2004 2:03:50 PM >>>