[AccessD] Highlight field being edited in a continuous form.

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed May 19 14:00:45 CDT 2004

Scott
That is what I was looking for. I must have simplified it though (or used a
simplified version).

Firstly use OnCurrent to put the current record's unique id into an unbound
control in the form header, then the IIF test on the control in the detail
is just

=IIf(me!ctlInHeader=me!ctlInCurrentLine,"ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ",Null)

Which will only be true for one record. This causes that record to display
the solid bar and the rest Null.

The GetLineNumber function is far more complex than is necessary.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk