[AccessD] Date Format Again

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Wed May 19 20:04:13 CDT 2004

Hi Rocky:

Why do you not use this piece of code to check the date. It does not matter
what is the format of the date, in which region because a Day is still a
day, a Month is still a month and so on... The following code will translate
any date.

if format(DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date), Day(Date)),"yyyymmdd") >
MyCutoffDate then...

Just pick your required result format.

HTH
Jim