[AccessD] A2K: Code Failures on Win 98 Machine

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu May 20 00:18:15 CDT 2004

Hi Darren:

Just ran your piece of code (cut and paste), on my version of Win98 SR2,
Access2K and it work just fine (...ran it in immediate mode and the
following was the result 'C:\APPL\FigaroProducts\Skins\\'). So there must be
something else that is causing your problem. Maybe your versions of Access
have to patched/updated or maybe it is something you have in the string
'strSelectedSkin' (mine was of course empty).(?) It also works with
Access2002 and 2003 on the same machine.

HTH
Jim