[AccessD] OT : How long for lists to take effect - Question

Pickering, Stephen Stephen.Pickering at caremark.com
Thu May 20 10:46:37 CDT 2004

John,

The OT address on the OT mail I receive is:

'dba-ot at databaseadvisors.com'

I am getting OT mail, so maybe it is something your e-mail admin can
resolve....

HTH,

Steve

-----John Clark's Original Message-----

Since the AccessD and OT originate from the same place, and I am
receiving my AccessD mail, then my OT or Visio would probably not be
being blocked, correct?

The only thing I can think of at my end is our spamming software, which
is relatively new. But, like I said, the AccessD gets through. Our Email
admin said that if I give her an address, she can put in an excception,
but if I am not mistaken, it is the same address as AccessD.

I guess I don't really NEED to be a member of these lists, so I'll give
it today and then I'll just unsub instead of bothering y'all.